I want to tell you a secret. But you must promise me to keep this between us. My english is not that good. The basic english I have is too basic and I think I need to go to either British Council or Cambridge to get English Lessons.
However, we live in modernise era. I think social media all this online as medium of communication can also help us to improve our English.
Let's start!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The English language has 8 major word groups and you will learn them now in a fast amount of time.
1. Nouns are persons, places, things or ideas.
Examples of Nouns:
The MAN ran.
DAVID played with his DOG.
NEW YORK is a beautiful CITY.
Examples of Verbs:
The boy TALKED with the girl.
I SEE the cars DRIVING on the street every day.
They HAVE BEEN to the movies.
Examples of Pronouns:
HE (the man) is talking to HER (the woman).
THEY are writing IT down.
I will find THEM.
Examples of Adjectives:
She is a PRETTY woman.
The man owns THREE cars.
They are HAPPY people.
Examples of Adverbs:
They will go OUTSIDE.
She did that CORRECTLY.
The boy behaved BADLY.
Examples of Conjunctions:
The boy AND the girl played in the park.
I put a coat on BECAUSE it is cold.
You shoud come here OR go home.
Examples of Prepositions:
My hand is ABOVE my head.
The pencil is ON the table.
I walked ACROSS the street.
Examples of Interjections:
Congratulations!
Great work!
Excuse me!